Back to Nature ~ Advantages of a Premium Block of
the Month (B.O.M.)
1. Fabric is guaranteed to be
available through December, 2010. Shipments can be broken into
three delivery dates with the initial shipment in December,
2010 and additional shipments in May, 2010 and September,
Back to Nature totes are available for $8.80 retail. Totes
make a great package for kitting complete kits or projects
from the At Home with Nature book.
2. Included in program:
• A complimentary welcome package with an 11" x 17" color
quilt poster and a set of 10" fabric squares.
• A shop kit with the fabric, pattern and tote to make one shop
sample (KIT–BTN) is available to purchase.
3. The initial shipment includes
fifteen custom-sized bolts which allows YOU to maximize sales
beyond the B.O.M. participants by selling:
• Complete B.O.M. quilt kits
• Kits featuring items in the “At Home with Nature” pattern
• The free “Log Cabin Star” pattern from Timeless Treasures.
4. For your CUSTOMER, the cost
of the quilt is divided evenly throughout the year. In today’s
economy, an even payment plan is budget friendly.
About the Pattern
1. Patterns are $24.00 retail
and include an 8" x 10" color image of the quilt and a color
2.The Back to Nature pattern is
written to allow you to customize the number of months you
will run your B.O.M. program. (10-12 months)
3.We recommend completing the
setting portion of the quilt (referred to as “installments”)
throughout the year. This allows your customer to complete her
quilt shortly after receiving the block 10 fabrics.
4. Patterns will ship complete
to shops ordering fewer than 24 patterns. Shops ordering 24
patterns or more (in additional increments of 6) may choose
the installment plan. Installment patterns will ship to you
separated for easy kitting, as follows:
• 1st Shipment (blocks 1-4)
• 2nd Shipment (blocks 5-8 and 1st installment)
• 3rd Shipment (block 9 parts A & B, block 10, 2nd installment
& finishing instructions)
5. Increase your profits on this
collection by ordering the
“AT HOME WITH NATURE” pattern book filled with additional
quilts, pillows, table-runners and other accessories.
(suggested retail, $15)